In Love with your SWEETNESS.
My sweet darling girl, as I laid you down to sleep tonight, I have never been more in love with you. As I laid you down last week, I waited for you to tell "Maaaaammy!" And then I waited for you to yell, " I have to go to the bathroom!" and then I waited for you to yell, "I need another bottle!" And in those times, my darling, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and then remembered that you would not do this for very many years, so calm down Mama and go give your daughter ANOTHER snuggle!
This kind of love, I just never knew it. This week your Daddy has thought that everything you do is just the most amazing thing that has ever been done. And believe me, your Daddy has always been amazed by you, but there is something about you right now that your Daddy, who is 2 at heart, is just connecting with, and he is falling so in love with you Ava.
Sweet girl, you are just that. You are the SWEETEST child that I have ever met. When Mommy hurts herself, or when Mommy is telling you to get into your car seat a little faster,
This kind of love, I just never knew it. This week your Daddy has thought that everything you do is just the most amazing thing that has ever been done. And believe me, your Daddy has always been amazed by you, but there is something about you right now that your Daddy, who is 2 at heart, is just connecting with, and he is falling so in love with you Ava.
Sweet girl, you are just that. You are the SWEETEST child that I have ever met. When Mommy hurts herself, or when Mommy is telling you to get into your car seat a little faster,
Comments
Post a Comment